Friday, April 13, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun...

Last Blog check in: November 5, 2010. I issue an apology. To you and to myself for abandoning this blog. It was a simple enough idea - - work out of the drawing lab book. Problem is, the book was borrowed from the library and it had to be returned. I tried to borrow it again but lost my enthusiasm for the project. I moved on, the book moved on, the blog well, fizzled. But, I have not fizzled on creating, making, trading ART.

So, I'm reinventing my blog. And am going to try to feature what I make and what I receive. I swap on Swap-bot, through Flickr, live trades, and through Yahoo groups like: ATCHandDrawPaint, ATC_World, and ArtistTradingCards. From Swap-bot I've begun to branch out from ATC cards to art journaling, zines, and other various projects. So, I'm going to try to stick with it and hopefully you will all stick with me as I feature what I'm making for these trades AND what I've received in return. And, maybe a few things thrown in there that aren't for trade. We'll see how it goes. I hope y'all like it (oh - - almost forgot to mention - - I've also moved to Texas since my last check in). Here's a little Texas spring for you:




No comments:

Post a Comment