Thursday, October 28, 2010

Get Your Muse On


I have been working on an exercise in creativity as of late - - something to work on getting my creative juices flowing and to exercise my drawing abilities. I saw this book at Michael's and knew that I just had to have it. So, once I got back home, it was onto the internet to see if the Milwaukee Public Library carried it and.... they did! I waited for this sucker to arrive for over two weeks and now, it's here - - in my home, for me to use and to renew and to use and to renew until they no longer let me and then to reserve and renew again. So, if you haven't checked it out, yet, I highly recommend it. It's basically a series of creative exercises to use however you want to. I'm trying to do one of the exercises a day and then to make one or a few ATC cards based off of what I do in my sketch book. As I work through this book, I will be writing about it. Hey - - maybe you'd like to work through it with me? Get the book and share with me what you're working on!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great book. I am also trying to improve my mixed media art skills with the Heart, Art & Healing workshop offered by Tam (willowing). I think the book you are using would really help me loosen up.

    ReplyDelete